Transportation Data Collection
It goes without saying, but good data are the basis for good analysis. As an engineering firm, we first understand how the data are to be used, then determine efficient ways to get them. When we sit down with our client or stand in front of the public, we are confident in the quality of our data and what they tell us.
From a sight distance measurement to a statewide origin-destination survey, RPM can provide customized data resources for your project.
- Traffic volume counts (mainline and intersections)
- Traffic speed data
- Bicycle/Pedestrian counts
- Origin-Destination surveys
- Transportation network inventory
- Travel time data
- Vehicle classification counts
- Attitude and Opinion surveys
- Safety data analysis
- Regulatory compliance inventory (ADA, etc.)
- Video data collection
- Parking occupancy